Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday 10 December 2007

Soooo Busy .........

Just in case anyone is wondering why I'm not posting anything new.... I'm rather busy at the moment, writing assignments for my CWC course. Well, actually, there is a lot more than that going on - Christmas is only two weeks away and I have done practically nothing about it yet! Eek!
Is everyone else organised?

Would love to know what everyone's perfect present would be? (Go on - even if you've never left comment before - after all, it is Christmas!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to say because Graham will read this, so if I say something he hasn't got me he'll feel pressure to buy it, guilt and disappointment at having chosen the wrong thing...oh dear, can open...worms everywhere!!! So I'll just say the one I keep up my sleeve for the day I make the Miss World final- good old world peace! (and some Thorntons Viennese truffles to eat while enjoying the peacefulness!!)

Sheena C said...

Oh dear - I hadn't thought about other 'interested parties' reading folk's comments! However, your two choices sound good to me! (What's your feeling on sharing the truffles? No? OK! I quite understand!)

Anonymous said...

I'll share the peace...that's your lot!

Sheena C said...

OK! But it was worth a try......