Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday 13 December 2007

The Perfect Christmas Present


Perhaps I should say what my perfect Christmas present would be ...........
For the world - peace and harmony
For Scotland - snow, with blue skies
For my city - lots of church bells at midnight on Christmas Eve
For my Church - God's special presence with each person
For my friends - whatever they wish for themselves - and more!
For my family - to know they are deeply loved - and that all is well
For myself - a puppy! (Can't have one - well, not at the moment - but that
would be my perfect Christmas gift.......)
And for everyone everywhere who doesn't already know Him - Jesus - not just as a baby but as their Saviour!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tempted to get you that puppy - but will settle with giving you some of our baby Giant African Snails when they eventually breed!

Sheena C said...

Baby Giant African Snails will be interesting, and will fit-in with my current lifestyle better than a pup! Until such times as I can think about getting a dog again, I spend many happy hours trying to decide which breed I would like best......