Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday 6 December 2007

Our Sarah

At one point this week it all came back to me - just how fragile
Sarah's place in society is. She is now 36 and suffers from
hydrocephalus and epilepsy. The hydrocephalus was recognised when she was six weeks old - and I had suffered around four weeks without any sleep! The epilepsy was caused because of all the neurosurgery.

I do not mention this because I'm feeling sorry for myself - Sarah brings sunshine as well as challenges into our lives. But I have concern for her - and all those who, like Sarah, are not quite as well-equipped for life as the rest of us.

That being said, Sarah is totally amazing! Perhaps I'll write more about her sometime.

Pictures show Sarah with her dad and nephew.


No comments: