Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday 29 May 2008

Pride


...... caught a bit of "Britain's Got Talent Tonight" and there were some very talented young people performing. Their parents were talking about how proud they are of them, quite rightly, and that made me think. I'm proud of our children too. I'm proud of Sarah because she copes, most of the time, with her disabilities with a smile. I'm proud of Catriona because, despite panic attacks, she has achieved so much. I'm proud of Nathan because, although he left school early, he has worked his way up to a manager's post. There are many other reasons that I'm proud of them - but I think they are the people I should be saying this to, so I will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is a "mangers" post one that is related to being like a Messiah/Saviour?

Or has he become some sort of farmer?

Confused!

Sheena C said...

Ooops - never noticed my typo! (Reason I never got to be a 'manger' I guess!)