Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday 25 October 2007

21st Century Living

I must just be getting old and crabit and intolerant, but I am getting fed-up with the selfishness of today's society. I know that almost everyone is nice and good - but why is it sometimes so carefully hidden?

It's every man and woman for themselves, with no thought given - or so it would appear - to anyone else around. I began noticing this on the bus in the mornings. I'm not really coming to terms with the fact that older folk, people with mobility problems, and those with young children or lots of heavy bags are usually left standing, while the young and fit remain sitting. This pattern seems to continue wherever there are crowds - shop doors left to bang in people's faces, a rush for the escalator, and the roads are something else..............

How can we begin to change things? Or am I alone in experiencing this feeling?

No comments: